Tampa Medical Malpractice Attorney
When you are seeking experienced representation after suffering a serious injury in an accident or because of medical negligence, your attorney's settlement results and trial verdicts are often the most important factors to consider. Valenzuela Law Firm, P.A. is a professional litigation firm focusing on the areas of personal injury, wrongful death and civil litigation. For more than 20 years, we have represented seriously injured individuals and their families, as well as the spouses and children of people killed in accidents caused by someone else's negligence. Our attorneys focus only on the side of the injured victim; we do not represent insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, manufacturers, government or large corporations. Senior attorney Henry Valenzuela has been triple board-certified by the Florida Bar as a Civil Trial Specialist, recognized in Best Lawyers in America and by Florida's SuperLaywer, and has received an AV Peer Review Rating * through Martindale-Hubbell.
We have extensive experience in the following areas of personal injury litigation:
- Medical malpractice : If you have been injured because of hospital liability or a doctor's negligence, we can help you fight for full money damages.
- Motor vehicle accidents : We handle every kind of serious auto accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, and boating accident injury case.
- Premises liability : We have won significant settlements and jury awards for people injured or assaulted on private property or while using a place of business, including workplace injuries on construction sites.
- Product liability : If you have been seriously injured while using a dangerous product, or because of a defective medical device, we have the experience to help you fight for maximum money damages.
- Wrongful death : We believe trying to place value on a human life is next to impossible, but something must be done to lessen the impact on the survivors following an accidental death.
- Professional malpractice : We help you fight for fair compensation for the financial damages you have suffered because of professional liability
Our results prove that we have the professional and technical resources to thoroughly investigate and prepare a winning case for trial. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you protect your rights following a serious accident that left you or a family member injured or dead.
Contact our offices in Tampa, Florida, to schedule a free consultation about your personal injury or civil rights litigation case.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories—legal ability and general ethical standards.